About 80% of your prospects will search the Internet to find what they are looking for. They will either find your business or your competitions. What are users looking for? Your prospects are searching local for services and products. Get your business found like our clients. Local Search is Important to Businesses People are searching local for services and products.
- Be Easy to Find – People don’t want to have to dig to find your address or phone number. They use their computer or cell phone to find it. With proper Local placement, a prospect finds your business, instead of your competition.
- Get User Reviews – Local reviews can drive business and help your listing. Online reviews build credibility and distinguish your business from the competition.
SEO Facts & Stats
- 80% of consumers perform research online, before making a purchase
- 91% of U.S. Initiate at least one search engine request every day
- Less than 25% of search engine users go past the first page
- Over 70% off all website traffic is generated through search engines
- Users believe that top ranking search results are more credible/relevant
Get Listed, Be Found and Get Business Listings to all the major Search and Directory outlets – hundreds in total, including:
- Search Engines – Google, Yahoo, Bing (MSN)
- Google Maps, MapQuest
- Internet Yellow Pages (IYP) – Superpages, Yellowpages.com
- Portals and Guides – AOL, CitySearch, Yelp, InsiderPages
- Cell Phones and Mobile devices – BlackBerry and iPhone
- 411 Directory Assistance including cellular providers
- In-Car GPS Navigation and OnStar
- Placement in the key infoUSA Express Update and Acxiom databases